Are you sure you want to delete this answer? See all restaurants in Berlin. Open now: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. you'll find the different menues in Google under the name: hasir de beefclub menuekarte , beverages are EXcluded. He made a mistake in our bill, didn’t apologize for it and included the tips by himself. Leipziger Platz 12, 10117 Berlin Germany +49 30 20644390 Website. My favorite place I ate in Berlin. I had a filet and it was cooked to perfection! We were warmly greeted at the door and promptly shown to our table in the nicely decorated and inviting dining room. … Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin : consultez 523 avis sur Beef Grill Club by Hasir, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #564 sur 7 661 restaurants à Berlin. The photo is after we requested the steak be cooked further - it still wasn’t medium rare as requested.More. All photos (146) … Prices are Ok. We booked into the Grill club for a 40th birthday meal. Definitive 5 star and one of the best in Berlin. Superb variety of meats in different styles, exquisitely cooked to taste. Franzoesische Str. We politely and patiently requested the steak be cooked further. The prices are expensive but for the quality it is worth it. more. Complimentary desserts were served to us within minutes and although the gesture was an attempt to apologise, we really weren’t hungry. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #44 of 1452 clubs in Berlin #16 of 512 steak restaurants in Berlin #32 of 844 BBQs in Berlin #2052 of 12349 restaurants in Berlin #2667 of 6945 pubs & bars in Berlin . Genießen Sie exquisites Fleisch u.v.m im Premium Steakhouse Beef Grill Club by Hasir. I would recommend the truffle mashed potato as a side as it was delicious! All photos (146) … Save. See all restaurants in Berlin. Immer wieder gerne!!" Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. He made a mistake in our bill, didn’t apologize for it and included the tips by himself. Beef GrillClub by Hasir. See all restaurants in Berlin. Share review. 3292 reviews. explanation, no commiseration, nothing! Save. Offering an elegant and chic ambiance, Hasir Mitte offers Turkish and Oriental inspired cuisine in the city of Berlin. The prices are expensive but for the quality it is worth it. 270 reviews #563 of 5,933 Restaurants in Berlin ££££ Steakhouse Barbecue European. I wish we had never been to this restaurant. Useful. out! Decor and location of this restaurant is really nice, Best steak I’ve ever had but a few negatives. Qualität und Service alles top. Kurfuerstendamm 72, 10709 Berlin Germany +49 30 32766494 Website. Hasir ( eine kleine Kette in Berlin) ist ein sehr gut besuchtes Restaurant, die Vorspeisen sind sehr lecker, die Grillgerichte vom echten Holzkohlengrill stellen jeden Grillfreund vollstens zufrieden. See all restaurants in Berlin. Share. We were in this restaurant in the evening with my friends and I was so disappointed. A full menu of wines, beers, specialty cocktails and strong drink is also available at Hasir … Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. Service was bad and unfriendly. Don’t let your eyes get bigger than your stomach. Normal food, high price, rude and unfriendly Stuff, menu in 20 minutes, was really rude and unfriendly. Our waiter bring as...menu in 20 minutes, was really rude and unfriendly. DO NOT RECOMMEND!! My daughter, wife and I visited Hasir on a cold, damp Wednesday night in Berlin. Great, casual relaxed service that was prompt and attentive! We truly value that you took the time to share with us your experience at Beef Grill Club. Share. Claimed. Share. The Beef Grill Club by Hasir prides itself on delivering succulent steaks and a memorable experience for each and every diner. Using family recipes, a variety of ethnic dishes are created including mezes, boureki, kabobs and baklava. The location is great and the decor very nice. Berlin's culinary scene offers better options. See all restaurants in Berlin. Ps. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Open now: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Bei jedem Berlin Besuch gönnen wir uns einen Besuch bei Hasir. It was unfortunate that our table was so so close to the couple next to us, we we’re basically sat with them, this...also made it hard for the waiter to give us our food etc. Claimed. 269 reviews #564 of 5,930 Restaurants in Berlin $$$$ Steakhouse Barbecue European. 275 reviews #872 of 5,939 Restaurants in Berlin ££££ American Steakhouse Barbecue. The steaks were good though and I think instead of ordering individual steaks we would have been better off getting one of the large pieces of beef and sharing it. Die Standorte in Berlin sind leicht unterschiedlich vor allem was den Service betrifft. We thought it was worth it though! Not cheap but worth it! Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. See all restaurants in Berlin. Please chose another restaurant. Europe ; Germany ; Berlin ; Berlin Restaurants ; Beef Grill Club by Hasir; Search. A bit on the pricy...side but it was worth it.More, In the middle of Kodak,one of the best steak houses in Berlin with Turkish flair and touch,the service is attentive and impeccable,meat is an allusion and a nice dream with its tenderness and perfect cooking to order,the atmosphere is romantic,don’t forget the Homos with Turkish...Pasternak and for Konafe for desert. Book in adavance.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The bet size sauce followed about 8 minutes after the steak and tasted like oil - nothing else. Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. The whole experience was simply amazing :) 523 reviews #481 of 5 933 Restaurants in Berlin $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Barbecue. Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. The food was absolutely excellent, as was the service. Claimed. The Menu for Beef Grill Club By Hasir with category Steak from Berlin, Französische Straße 30 can be viewed here or added. Europe ; Germany ; Berlin ; Berlin Restaurants ; Beef Grill Club by Hasir; Search. The waiter took the meal away and gestured to us what the problem was and I just replied that she couldn’t eat it. Beware though, it has hugely inflated prices and is not for the financially feint hearted. Claimed. Kurfuerstendamm 72, 10709 Berlin Germany +49 30 32766494 Website. The photo is after we requested the steak be cooked further - it still wasn’t medium rare as requested. Europe ; Germany ; Berlin ; Berlin Restaurants ; Beef Grill Club by Hasir; Search. 18 photos. See all restaurants in Berlin. Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin. We truly value that you took the time to share with us your experience at Beef Grill Club. We politely and patiently requested the steak be cooked further. Our worst experience in our travels. Dishes include soups, meze, seafood and delectable desserts. Nothing more was said or done, no...explanation, no commiseration, nothing! Save. Open now: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Claimed. Starve yourself all day for this carnivorous experience. Does this restaurant offer table service? Restaurants near Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Beef Grill Club by Hasir in Berlin, Germany. Very high quality of dishes. My daughter couldn’t eat it and we didn’t feel comfortable complaining again. The Beef Grill Club by Hasir creates dishes to ensure that every mouthful contains a fresh and unique texture. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Service was great not pushy and dessert was lovely to. thank you very much for your feedback. Pasternak and for Konafe for desert. I love to travel and to find a new nice restaurant and I wanna admit that I never saw the stuff acting so ugly before. Save. The fillet we had was cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth. Save. Great food and service. Closed now: See all hours. The waiter took the meal away and gestured to us what the problem was and I just replied that she couldn’t eat it. Steakhouses, American. We all ordered filet steak with some sides and wine. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Europe ; Germany ; Berlin ; Berlin Restaurants ; Beef Grill Club by Hasir; Search. At Beef Grill Club we offer the finest...More, No service at all. Order via beefgrillclub-hasir.de. good and the atmosphere in the restaurant was great. Our worst experience in our travels. What really irks me is that when we asked for the bill an older waiter said the price doesn’t include a tip and asked me if I would tip. Embed review. 30 Am Gendarmenmarkt im Titanic Deluxe Hotel, 10117 Berlin Germany +49 30 2014370860 Website. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Hasir - Mitte, Berlin: See 422 unbiased reviews of Hasir - Mitte, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #920 of 7,613 restaurants in Berlin. Franzoesische Str. We regret, that your experience did not meet your expectations. The restaurant also has a great wine selection which we definitely tried...out! Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Den Service im Restaurant am Kudamm fand ich … thank you very much for your feedback. more. Beef Grill Club by Hasir, Berlin: See 269 unbiased reviews of Beef Grill Club by Hasir, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #651 of 7,654 restaurants in Berlin. Save. My favorite place I ate in Berlin.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Claimed. See all restaurants in Berlin. International oriëntated. Get quick answers from Beef Grill Club by Hasir staff and past visitors. Franzoesische Str. 958 friends. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. We were with 7 ,rest of the people eat a la carte,i payed € 700 and they asked for a tip of 10%, First and excellent experience in this restaurant. However we really had such an embittered experience. All meat used is produced by Hasir Wilmersdorf's butchery and made using their traditional family recipe. Claimed. At Beef Grill Club we offer the finest...More, Friendly service buzzy atmosphere English spoken. I did reply yes - expecting I would be allowed the opportunity to apply my own tip to the edc machine. Cool. Recently stayed in Berlin for a 4 day break, I'll admit I've been to this restaurant before and wasn't disappointed. Too expensive for a a general visitor and the area is not particularly considered as a high street . Mains were served. Well worth a visit. Salads...and seafood available. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Claimed. Reasonable prices. Europe ; Germany ; Berlin ; Berlin Restaurants ; Beef Grill Club by Hasir; Search. I wish we had never been to this restaurant. 275 reviews #873 of 5,940 Restaurants in Berlin $$$$ American Steakhouse Barbecue. 523 reviews #481 of 5,932 Restaurants in Berlin $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Barbecue. I kindly not recommend you to visit this restaurant if you want to keep a good mood. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Berlin, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Berlin, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Restaurants near Beef Grill Club by Hasir, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Berlin, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in Berlin, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Berlin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Berlin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Prenzlauer Berg. Claimed. 523 reviews #479 of 5,934 Restaurants in Berlin $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Barbecue. Beef Grill Club by Hasir. Kurfuerstendamm 72, 10709 Berlin Germany +49 30 32766494 Website. 14933 photos. Ps. Meine Bewertung bezieht sich auf Hasir am Leipziger Platz. Save. Save. Get quick answers from Beef Grill Club by Hasir staff and past visitors. Save. Leipziger Platz 12, 10117 Berlin Germany +49 30 20644390 Website. Great Evening at Hasir‘s Beef Club Kurfürstendamm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Examensreport Jura Bayern 2020, Schneiderei Berlin Charlottenburg, Beschäftigungsverbot Formular Hessen, Aquarium Gebraucht Kaufen Ebay Kleinanzeigen, Den Weihnachtsmann Gibt Es Nicht Text, Corona München Aktuell Kita, Examensreport Jura Bayern 2020, Fahrschule Salzburg Code 96, Welche Gelder Stehen Behinderten Menschen Zu, Ahv-rente Bei Gütertrennung,